Constructobot

projectmania by quasi-luddites

Monday, September 24, 2007





Made from yarn I made! Winter bonnet for Parrot, a bit roomy but fits well enough. Yarn feels uber spongy



Also from handspun, and you can see where I ran out. Who cares? I'm going to finish the toe with something else and sew on some soles for house slippers, since I finally own an awl.



The project that will be finished before the Traveler arrives! It is a modified "bookworm vest" from Folk Vests. I basically shortened it and have a different gauge. We'll see if my bad math works out. Am planning on knitting madly on it during my knitting mothers weekend this sat/sun- all knitting, no babies. THis is good, very good :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline said...

So... 's it done yet? :)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home