Constructobot

projectmania by quasi-luddites

Sunday, February 24, 2008



Leggings done, vest almost

These have been done for a while- the Zimmerman baby leggings, with some lost rows on the top and sideways placed decreases on the ankle (don't ask me). All in all, they look a bit weird, though the ones I made for Parrot have made it through 2 winters and only now look normal. That's what you get for knitting things waaaay ahead in the fit department. Still, for a 2 month old who likes to be warm, it works fine.


ANd the birthday vest- done and redone, now having pockets put on, since the Parrot put on the vest and sadly shoved her hands into the armpits. Pockets! And, there was icord edging around the whole thing, but I did it at the wrong rate and it pulled in so as to be uncomfortable on the neck. I redid the armpits , but kind of couldn't bear to go round the whole outside again. I'm thinking of making some kind of stand up collar- in garter stitch? I've made the whole dang thing up as I went anyway, so it is only fitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home